...colors make the world beautiful...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Colors and songs

We always hear beautiful songs. Songs are as beautiful as colors. Just take a look at the titles of songs below:-

Black
Magic Woman - Santana
Yellow River - The Beatles
Green, Green Grass Of Home - Elvis Presley

on and on.

Just look at the lyrics below:-


Love Is Blue

-Artist: Andy Williams
-Instrumental version by Paul Mauriat was the # 12 song of the 1960-1969 rock
era and was # 1 for 5 weeks in 1968.
-Vocals that same year were charted by All Martino (# 57) and Andy's wife,
-Claudine Longet (# 71).
--Music by Andre Popp. Lyrics by Pierre Cour. (French) Brian Blackburn (English)



Blue, blue, my world is blue
Blue is my world now I'm without you
Gray, gray, my life is gray
Cold is my heart since you went away

Red, red, my eyes are red
Crying for you alone in my bed
Green, green, my jealous heart
I doubted you and now we're apart

When we met how the bright sun shone
Then love died, now the rainbow is gone



Black, black, the nights I've known
Longing for you so lost and alone



Transcribed by Ronald E. Hontz
ronhontz@worldnet.att.net




Roses Are Red (My Love)
Bobby Vinton


Roses are red, my love ... doo doo da doooo ...

A long, long time ago
On graduation day
You handed me your book
I signed this way:

"Roses are red, my love.
Violets are blue.
Sugar is sweet, my love.
But not as sweet as you."

Talking about red roses, I would like to share what's describe below:


An image taken by the Hubble telescope of the "Cat's Eye Nebula",
an exploding star 3,000 light years away, the image was published
by NASA on Oct. 31 1999. original image at
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap991031.html

About 1400 years ago,
Allah Almighty said: "And when the heaven splitteth asunder and becometh
ROSY LIKE RED HIDE - (The Noble Quran, 55:37)"

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home