...colors make the world beautiful...

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Flying colours




Hi!
This is my latest appearance today after a long time absent from this blog. I'd like to write about metamorphosis.
According to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, metamorphosis is a biological process by which an animal physically develops after birth or hatching, involving a conspicuous and relatively abrupt change in the animal's form or structure through cell growth and differentiation.

Biology question:
What is metamorphosis?

Answer
When an animal changes form, like when a tadpole changes into a frog, or a caterpillar into a butterfly.












A dragonfly in its final moult, undergoing metamorphosisrom its nymph form.






Stages in the metamorphosis of a frog

Pictures courtesy of Wikipedia

I don't know why I choose this subject to write today. However,Hi again to my beloved readers.

Tu sais je t'aime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home